Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 9

Who would have thought that chopping and preparing veg would take so long??? I seem to have lost my last 2 evenings preparing stuff for the next couple of days. Fingers crossed I'm ahead enough to sit on my arse watching tv tonight. Its about all I'm fit for. My shoulders were sore from yesterday before I even got started on todays exercises. For once I didnt skip at the same time - I'm saving it for later....meaning all I wanted was my breakfast, a cup of coffee and a rest. I'm gonna regret it I'm sure. A boring blog but I'm too tired to think of anything today.

1 comment:

  1. I also feel weird walking home from the supermarket with what feels like 2 metric tonne of biomass. Maybe this is secret extra exercise for us.

    Chopping not so bad but I'm only doing it for one; so far I'm impressed with the George Foreman 3-tier steamer which allowed me to cook a few days worth of veges in one go (as recommended by previous PCP finisher's long-suffering wife).

    You'll love working out in the evening; it's great. You'll just hate it tomorrow morning when you're not recovered and doubling-down. Enjoy your rest!

    ReplyDelete