Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 26

What's with the creeping?????  I'm not sure if I was doing it correctly because I didn't find it too hard until the end of the 3rd set whereas I could hear Pete grunting and moaning all the way through...I THINK he was working out...
I felt a bit silly doing it - like I was auditioning for Snow White & the 7 dwarves. I hope the neighbours couldn't see me skulking up and down the hallway.

Anger has abated. Maybe the half bottle of wine helped. Or everyone is tiptoeing (creeping!) round me so not to set me off again. I can honestly say I haven't missed having a drink in the last 25 days but once I got drinking....just as well we were at home and not out as I could have had more. Did everyone use their indulgence on alcohol??

3 comments:

  1. Am not worthy of an indulgence....

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you Mandy. I also wake up angry/grumpy each day and feel so tired so much of the time. have caved in and started drinking tea and espressos to at least make me have enough energy to perform my mum, wife and work duties.... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even m not worth of any indulgences. I had enough in Italy. My body is not showing any weight loss.......:(

    ReplyDelete