Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 15

So yesterday I managed 450 skips all in one go before I tripped. Get me!! Today, I tripped at 51, 85, etc etc and it took me twice as long. I did however do the exercises in the right order without a coffee break in between each one :)
Food much the same as last week for me, I shall definitely be growing feathers or gills before long. What I really want is a nice fat greasy bacon sarnie dripping with butter and loaded with ketchup and a sugary latte. mmmmmmmmm. What was that Pete?? Glass of water and some fruit...oh okay then....

4 comments:

  1. I hear you on the latte. The coffee we have in the house is so bitter without sweetener. I'm going to have to go buy some milder stuff. Do you like Jasmine tea? I've made a big pitcher of iced jasmine tea and it's lovely. It has a little of it's own natural sweetness and it a nice change when I'm bored of water. Also there isn't any caffeine so you can drink it at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, 450 all together? That is impressive... I'm chuffed if I can get close to 200 in one go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressed with the skipping Mandy...You will be my motivation tomorrow ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome Mandy.. 450 is a great number :) Motivational for all of us....

    ReplyDelete