Tuesday 7 June 2011

Day 8

Cant say I was looking forward to the exercises today with all the extra bits added on. I quite liked only having skipping to do yesterday. I'm lazy, I admit it. Anyway, I was surprised it only took half an hour. My shoulders now ache to buggery and I only finished an hour ago. Cant even think what they will be like later. Hope my little boy doesnt need to be picked up - I KNEW we shouldnt have given his stroller away last week.
Diet was a nice surprise. I dont normally have that much to eat at breakfast. Dinner is looking a bit titchy in my head now that I have more idea of how much things weigh :(         Not the biggest fan of eating fruit but more because I'd normally pick a biscuit to snack on which is far tastier in my eyes. I'm starting to stress about the smell that will no doubt be wafting out from under the duvet from us both in a few days time after all the fruit & veggies. Might make the kids think twice about asking to come in with us...result!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment