Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 57

Another busy day. Flying to Bali tomorrow so unpacking from our upheaval yesterday and repacking for tomorrow. Dropped No.2 son at summer school and then had 30 mins until my pedicure appointment ( its a hard life!) so took my skipping rope along and found a quiet corner to get on with it. What I didn't realise is that a bunch of workmen had turned up behind me - they probably thought I was mad, I got a few looks from passers by but I didnt care as I just wanted it out of the way. Workout didnt happen until 5pm which was tough mentally - especially the poxy lunges. Need to get up super early and do tomorrows exercises before we leave as I dont fancy having to do them when we get there. I was all for not doing it at all but Pete wont let me :(

Official weigh in day 52.1kgs. Photos later.

4 comments:

  1. Loving your work Mandy. Skipping to the masses.

    Have a great time in Bali. Am totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep with your exercises while you're away. It is worth so they won't be as hard when you get back. Have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandy. Wishing you an incredible holiday. Bruce is like Pete - will not waver for a nanosecond off the PCP path. Must be some male testosterone stubborn thing. I would love someone to lead me off the path. Finding it tough to stay focused. Just want the freedom of restaurants and social life in the evenings back !!! Your photos are amaaaaazing. YOu look so fab. Good luck with keeping it up in Bali but remember you are HUMAN not a superhero so don't be too hard on yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great stay in Bali...
    You are an awesome skipper...Seriously...

    Keep up with ur exercises...And have a fabulous trip....

    ReplyDelete