Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 37

Not sure whats going on today but I've felt weak and tired all day. Workout was incredibly halfhearted. Couldnt skip because of my ankle so swam instead. After all the shoulder stuff in the workout, half an hour of swimming just about finished me off. No.1 son been sick today - threw up all over the tennis court in his lesson which was a tad embarrassing - and then managed a spectacular one into the bath that he was sharing with his little brother. Put me off my dinner....well my apple and egg white...cant exactly call that dinner.

3 comments:

  1. 'Orrible little things, really, aren't they? Hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that the family is all healthy again. I am also feeling very weak and tired so you are not alone. Maybe this is the way we are supposed to be feeling at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the family gets better soon. Seems there are a few of us on a low trough today.

    ReplyDelete