Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 50

So looks like things are going to be a bit tough exercise wise this week looking at whats to come. I dont normally look and live in blissful ignorance day by day. Today wasn't too bad - Davincis aside. Thanks for the extra egg white for after my workout Patrick, like I dont eat enough eggs as it is!! Had a dodgy tummy this morning ( been a long time since we discussed our poo ) - must have been the 22g of chocolate I had last night ( well, thats Patrick will say). Do I care - no I do not. I will put up with that if it means chocolate can come back into my life. So 116 calories gone from my indulgence.

Official weigh in day - 53kg on the button. Boo hiss. I was hoping for a 52.something. Still, its 4.5kgs loss since we started. Its just past lunchtime and I'm STARVING. My yogurt this afternoon wont do the trick I'm sure. I've had a LOT of coffee today. Had to switch to decaf before I murder the kids.

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing last night. I had about 27 g of chocolate and poo'ed like a demon today.

    I get an extra egg white this week too. I must have a gold star beside my name for being a PCP nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Patrick doesn't give a damn about weight loss but I know how important it is for us so we can measure our progress. Well done on keeping on loosing weight and I remember you telling Georgie that you only weigh yourself weekly so well done on that. Doing it daily is so missleading as some days we are way up then the next day could be way down or unchanged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandy your photos are smoking hot. Look at you! You also look younger. And the bikini looking good. Is the old one being tossed because it is now way too big?

    ReplyDelete