Friday 8 July 2011

Day 38

Totally disheartened today. No energy at all. Cant be arsed with the exercise.  I was going to give it all a miss today and give myself a break but hey, its Friday night and 8pm and what else have I got to do?? SO, after this I'm going to do the exercises and eat my veg. Woohoo. Ate lunch out with my friend today and took my scales - how weird am I - ok, dont answer that. Beef fajitas if you want to know as its an easy thing to weigh. No 2 sons official birthday today so yet another birthday cake. And yes, I caved in and had a slice....if I didn't tell you, Pete probably would.  It was made with mango ice cream...mmmmmmmm. It was worth the shit I'll get from Patrick. So to date, 2 pieces of birthday cake and a chocolate coin. OK PETE!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fortunately my little one is too small for cake. He is on the same sort of food as me - low salt, low oil veg and protein.

    Beef fajitas sound awesome. (Am still hungry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, I don't eat meat, but I'd kill for a beef fajita.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What on earth is the point of being a mum if we can't hang out with our kids and have fun with them on their once a year special day. Good for you for enjoying the moment. Life is too short to take it too seriously. Happy Birthday mini Mandy/Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, this is the good stuff, the GRIM ENTHUSIASM! You'll feel great in a few days Mandiraptor!

    ReplyDelete