Monday 18 July 2011

Day 48

Todays workout wasn't so bad. I seem to find Mondays workouts my favourite of the week - maybe its because I know Tues is only skipping. No skipping for me today so off I went for a swim. Its annoying because with skipping, 3 x 12" remixes on the Ipod and I'm done. Swimming, I'm up and down the pool thinking 'Ok, enough now' and look at the clock to find I still have 25 minutes to go. Anyway, it was stinking hot and muggy today so the swim was at least a bit refreshing. And thats another boring blog from me.

4 comments:

  1. Sadly there is no way for me to go swimming - I really like it. But I can't justify a baby sitter for me to go swimming.

    I like Monday workouts too for exactly the same reason.

    BTW all your comments in my blog go into spam. Is there a way that you can fix that? Perhaps you should add some information to your profile such as a headshot etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! That's where your comments ended up! I think Monday's workouts are slightly easier too - like a wind-down for the weekly sprint. Maybe that's just my imagination.

    Looking great in the photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had already flagged Mandy's previous comments as "not spam" but they continue to be sent there. I was just assuming that she was the head of some Hong Kong based Chinese cybercrime pharmaceutical mafia email syndicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your pictures are amazing! You look great! I love the new swim suit by the way.

    ReplyDelete