Saturday 27 August 2011

Day 88

I'm SO sorry guys, but my PCP seems to have ended a little prematurely. I've not skipped since Thurs and haven't done the workout since Monday. I have been doing my best to stick to the diet - I don't have a problem with that at all - although the Mothers Ruin (gin) has lured me back again. On the upside my weight seems to have stabilized as I haven't stopped humping boxes and furniture about for days so getting a good back and shoulder workout at least. So today is our first proper day in the new pad and the internet was put on in order for me to say WELL DONE everyone and keep up the good work for the next day or 2...rest of your life...
I fully intend to use the diet as my template, keep up the skipping and incorporate some of the exercises into every day life. However I shall never again be doing creeps, floor jumps, Da Vincis or double katanas.
Its been an experience and a hugely positive one. I'm just a bit sad that my Day 90 pics wont look as good as they could have but when you gotta move, you gotta move. And actually I'm not sad..more miffed because I've become very vain ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the move Mandy. I think that you have done a sterling job and that what we have learnt along the way is more important that not feeling you could do everything prescribed for the past few days. You are looking so good. Keep the groove. It has been an absolute pleasure blogging with you and doing this whole thing together.

    ReplyDelete