Monday 22 August 2011

Day 84 Enough!!!!

Today started at 5.30 when both kids woke up. Great. Managed to get the big one off to school and pack the little one off on a play date so thought I will have lots of time to get on with Saturdays ( ahem) workout and skip, plus pack boxes and generally get a bit straighter. Who was I kidding??!! Both kids aircons have packed up this week and the chap couldnt fix them, as fast as I fill boxes someone seems to fill more cupboards with even more crap that I have no idea where its going in the new place, curtains haven't arrived and the man making our furniture seems to have forgotten what we have ordered. The PCP stuff...thats a piece of piss. Its real life I cant cope with.....

5 comments:

  1. Breathe Mandy!! It will work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arse is looking good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arse, arms, biceps, triceps all looking very, very good Mandy. Was admiring your pics yesterday after I rechecked Pete's to see what was so funny about his biceps. Breathe deeply. The rest will all work out. It is all noise, just noise. You may live as I did with plastic bags filled with stuff for WEEKS before I managed to organise it all. It does all come together. For some of us (me) more painfully that others (you hopefully)! Keep tight, dig deep into your resources (PCP aside) and think of how lovely your new abode will be once you have finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have little corners of clutter that I haven't sorted out since we moved to our current place about 18 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're getting custom made furniture? jealous! and you're looking amazing too!

    ReplyDelete