Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 85

Official weigh in day. 52.7kgs. I am super chuffed with that (even though I was 52kgs on the dot before Bali) as I haven't had the time to workout every day just recently.
Anyone with kids knows that you often fantasize about having a day at home on your own. Well, today I got one. And all I did was pack boxes :(  I'm absolutely knackered. I knew the workout was unlikely to happen today but I did envisage a skip at some point but the time just got away with me. Its 9pm and I suppose I could go and do it now.....but I'm having a G&T instead.
So, Day 1 (of 2) of moving tomorrow and its also little 'uns first day at his new kindy so we are off there in the morning - don't these people realize how busy I am???!! I don't have time to sit around in a classroom with playdoh...I have a workout and skipping to do AND bark orders at removal men. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The timing of all this is a nightmare.
Noel, be prepared, when you arrive in HK next Friday - I'm on a mission to get VERY drunk. Pete & Ines, you have been warned......
10PM UPDATE...  2 G&Ts later and I feel the need for some loud music so I pop on the Ipod and skip for 20 mins....now I'm just waiting for the sleeping tablet to kick innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

  1. Moving house is so not fun.

    Make sure you take photos next week when Noel is in town. I would love to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture the scene next Friday- we all get really giddy, start skipping in the middle of the restaurant, compare breasts, pledge an allegiance to do the maintenance programme, have a few more sniffs of booze, then I'll stumble out, throw up in taxi on way home (the windy road on the way to Stanley) and pass out on my bed with the lights on, fully clothed complete with smeared make up at 9.42pm.... ps well done on the weight and to echo Noel's comment- your arse looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next Friday sounds wicked! Hope all went well today and that you get all manageable things done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do you think a flight to HK would be for the weekend? :O) Wish we could come celebrate! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete